Sunday, October 4, 2009

On a different Note: To my Amazing Counter-Parts and 10th show baby!

Hello folks,

Seeing as this week wasn't particularly eventful, but it has been rather productive in the construction department. Things are coming along just nicely. We hope to start rehearsal about mid-November. So at the moment I'm accumulating cast-bios and creating a formal cast list. So nothing really exciting, just nit-picky theatre stuff.

But on a slightly different note, I was lying in bed one night, thinking about just exactly how many shows I had done (it came up in a conversation with my counter-parts last week) and holy moly, this will be my tenth show! What a way to celebrate my 10th show, with amazing people, and working on an amazing project! I would like to say to my amazing counter-parts, Regan, Delaney, and Darren, Kyle, and Allie you guys are amazing! I commend you all for taking this on, and sticking with it! And Allie, I look forward to working with you and your amazing organization skills, without which I would be a disorganized mess, due to the fact that you pick up on stuff that wouldn't think of. We make an amazing team! We all do!

Keep on truckin' guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment